There are a few fields which determine the global (i.e. not object
specific) behavior of CSIM which can be modified via the
- The integration time step used by all objects
- The seed value for the random number generator
- How much stuff should be written to the
console window (no effect yet!).
- Number of threads to use for simulation (no
effect yet!). The multi-threaded version of CSIM is currently under
- Flag: 1 ... always output spikes as last cell element, 0 do not
output spikes (obsolete).
- The current virtual (simulation) time
- The current time step; i.e. step=t/dt;